Job Description: Gas service/HVAC engineer
An exciting new vacancy for an Gas service/HVAC engineer to take on a fresh challenge with one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. We are looking for a Gas service/HVAC engineer to join the existing team of Field engineers. The suitable candidate must be a fully qualified and registered gas service engineer (RGII). Extensive experience in gas boiler repair and servicing is necessary.
A major element of this role is to act as a representative for the company and to provide exceptional levels of service to customers while effectively managing their requirements. Specifically, you will be involved in servicing, fault-finding and repairs to commercial boilers and HVAC systems. You will operate to defined procedures, service routines and schedules and will liaise with clients, suppliers and contractors as required.
Key skills and experience required
Fully certified plumber is preferable - Registered RGI gas installer is essential.
- Primary responsibilities include field based, multi site building maintenance services, including RGII Boiler / OFTEC Boiler Servicing. General plumbing services, HVAC, mechanical, building fabric repair services
- Install, maintain, and repair a range of mechanical, plumbing service and other plant and equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults in engineering installations and associated plant and equipment, hot and cold water systems, LPHW boilers, pressurisation units, pump sets, air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems,
- Provide technical support across multiple client sites, facilities and services including HVAC, Refrigerant systems, BMS,
- Liaise directly with third party vendors to organise and perform routine maintenance and repair of plant and equipment
- Carry out Preventive and Predictive Maintenance works - Maintain all PPM and Reactive site maintenance records
- Provide technical support to maintenance assistants and new employees
- Full Driver Licence - SafePass & Manual Handling.
- Extensive experience in the field of commercial HVAC.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with a minimum of supervision.
- Must be performance driven and solution focused.
- Able to communicate politely and professionally at all levels, internally and with customers
- Fluent English written and spoken.
Comprehensive package: including company vehicle, diesel allowance, phone for the successful candidate.
Immediate start available.
Job Type: Permanent
Attractive Salary Package/Negotiable
Reply with CV’s to email@example.com