An exciting new vacancy for an Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Take on a fresh challenge with one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. As an Air Conditioning Service Engineer, you will be tasked with working as part of a team to service a full range of air conditioning, chillers and HVAC systems. A major element of this role is to act as a representative for the company and to provide exceptional levels of service to customers while effectively managing their requirements. Specifically, you will be involved in servicing, fault-finding and repairing air conditioning and HVAC systems. You will operate to defined procedures, service routines and schedules and will liaise with clients, suppliers and contractors as required.
Experience with Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Daikin & Panasonic brands would be an advantage.
Key skills and experience required
A minimum of 3 years industry Experience.
Full accreditation for refrigeration F GAS certs essential.
- Experience installing and servicing both VRF and Split Systems.
- Full Driver Licence.
- SafePass & Manual Handling.
- Extensive experience in the field of commercial HVAC.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with a minimum of supervision.
- An aptitude for teaching and training junior engineers.
- Must be performance driven and solution focused.
- Team player who can multi-task and takes the initiative.
- Able to communicate politely and professionally at all levels, internally and with customers
- Fluent English written and spoken.
Comprehensive package: including company vehicle for the successful candidate.
Immediate start available.
Job Type: Permanent
Attractive Salary Package/Negotiable
Reply with CV’s to email@example.com