Once something shunned and banished, exposed ductwork has been on the rise as a design element for some time now. At Infosys Dublin, Alpha Mechanical partnered withIIS Ltd on this fit out to create a vibrant exposed look to the HVAC at reception and the canteen area whilst using the more conventional layout in the office spaces. Playing with size, shape, color and angles allows exposed systems to work in almost any space.
We utilised Daikin’s VRV IV systems which integrate the latest and most advanced technology to provide comfort control with maximum energy efficiency and reliability.
Daikin VRV IV Features.
- Total comfort solution for heating, cooling, ventilation and controls
- Redesigned and optimized for total Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
- Reduced install cost and increased flexibility as compared to VRV III with larger capacity single modules up to 14 tons and system capacity up to 34 tons
- Efficiency improved over VRV III by an average of 11% with IEER Values now up to 28
- Improved seasonal efficiency as compared to VRV III with automatic and customizable Variable Refrigerant Temperature (VRT) climate tuning
- Best-In-class warranty* with 10-year compressor and parts limited warranty as standard
- Reduced commissioning time vs. VRV III with VRV configurator software and Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Design flexibility with long piping lengths up to 3,280 ft. total and 100 ft. vertical separation between indoor units
- Take advantage of Daikin’s unique zone and centralized controls