Job Description: Contracts Manager
An exciting new vacancy for a Mechanical Service Contracts Manager to work within an expanding company that offer expertise in design and build installations and management packages including project management, design, procurement, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of Mechanical Services both in Ireland and the UK. The successful candidate will have proven experience within the role (Proven background in delivering projects circa €100k-€750k+). The background of the candidate needs to be within Mechanical engineering installation projects within Commercial and Public sector buildings, with the individual needing to be both technically and commercially astute.
- Organise the project in the field and maintain active knowledge of the site progress
- Obtain and study the project drawings and specifications, including scope of work as defined by our contract with the General Contractor
- Maintain open communication with Management and attend project meetings
- Maintain record documents and approved submittals
- Write and submit all requests for information (RFIs) and maintain log of all RFIs
- Maintain a clean and safe work site
- Install HVAC systems to meet site specifications
- Supervise all site personnel that you are responsible for, reporting any issues to Project Manager
- Maintain project schedule and notify Project Manager of any manpower needs
Key skills and experience required:
- Recognised industry qualifications desirable. Engineering/Installer back ground would be ideal.
- Proven track record in the HVAC / mechanical services industry. Must have sound knowledge of all mechanical systems from LTHW, domestics, public health through to gas and ventilation services
- Able to communicate politely and professionally at all levels, internally and with customers.
- IT proficient in all key Office products, including Excel and comfortable working in an office environment.
- Able to read and understand tender drawings and specifications.
- Comfortable working amongst a team yet equally as driven when working alone. Excellent organisational skills and able to manage workload.
- Capable of remaining focused and calm during busy periods. Receptive and adaptable to change. Full driving license.
Job Type: Permanent
Attractive Salary Package/Negotiable
Reply with CV’s to email@example.com