Commercial Heating Systems
Alpha Mechanical Services Contractors calculate the first several years of ownership of your new or upgraded commercial heating system, not just the installation costs, to help determine those that are truly most cost effective over the medium to long term.
The design and components of modern heating systems vary greatly according to application. HVAC accounts for 40 to 60 percent of the energy used in commercial and residential buildings. This represents an opportunity for energy savings using proven technologies and design concepts, cutting edge technology and designs which Alpha Mechanical Services can provide.
• High-Efficiency Gas-Fired Rooftop Units
• Combined heating and cooling systems
• Zone Control and heat recovery
• Direct fired gas, radiant and forced air
• New installation for a new construction
• Upgrade/modification of existing unit(s)
• Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Service and Repairs
System design - what we consider
- Selection Criteria - Occupancy and comfort considerations, energy efficiency, thermal envelope, ventilation requirements, regional preferences, and costs of fuels.
- Commercial Heating Systems - Commercial building types, central multizone systems, and forced air furnaces and unitary heating systems.
- Industrial Heating Systems - Basic system considerations, district heating and cooling, waste heat recovery, and high temperature water and steam systems.
Operating costs - total lifecycle
- Heating Cost Calculations - Energy estimation methods, installation costs, operating and maintenance costs, and lifecycle cost calculations.
- Codes and Standards - What are codes and standards, safety codes and standards, performance standards, and code- and standards-writing organizations.
- Commissioning and Maintenance - Heating system design summary, commissioning of heating systems, and maintenance requirements.